CORSTET LLC - Software Design
Corstet LLC is a software design company specializing on developing telemedicine administrative software for medical services.
Corstet LLC has partnered with Trillo, a Google Cloud Partner, to develop for Corstet LLC the HablaConUnMD.com website designed to provide affordable telemedicine consultations with Spanish-speaking patients.
The Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo provides Corstet LLC and Trillo several competitive advantages in designing telemedicine software platforms customized to you organization’s telemedicine needs for the following reasons:
- Corstet LLC and Trillo have already built for HablaConUnMD.com an extensive, proven, and tested telemedicine administrative software platform that includes a HIPAA compliant telemedicine SQL database designed to run on HIPAA-compliant Google Cloud Drive servers.
- The programming code Corstet LLC and Trillo have developed for the HablaConUnMD.com platform is available to be incorporated into the customized telemedicine we develop for you. The result is that the Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo saves you time and money on the design process and coding required for your customized telemedicine needs.
- Having developed HablaConUnMD.com for Spanish-speaking patients and physicians, the Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo has extensive experience in language applications that can provide your English-speaking telemedicine platform with a Spanish-speaking version.
- The multi-language programming abilities of the Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo will allow you to extend telemedicine consultations to the growing audience of Spanish-speaking patients in America.
- As a Google Cloud Partner, Trillo in working with Corstet LLC has proven experience developing completed telemedicine software platforms that cost development costs by up to 90% while also cutting development time by 90%.
- Using the Trillo Workbench, the Trillo partnership with Corstet LLC has experience hiding cloud complexities by providing a higher-level abstraction to reduce costs while expediting the telemedicine software development process.
- The Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo has extensive experience incorporating into our telemedicine administrative software electronic prescription services that are both HIPAA and SureScripts™ compliant.
Whether you medical practice is as a single practitioner, a large medical association, or a fully functional hospital facility, the Corstet LLC partnership with Trillo is ready and willing to consult with you or your customized needs for telemedicine software.
Offering an alternative to utilizing packaged telemedicine software built on making a limited number of choices from pre-developed components, Corstet LLC and Trillo are willing to consult with you on developing cost and time competitive customized telemedicine applications suited to meeting you particular medical practice needs, in both English and Spanish language versions.
For a Development Consultation with the Corstet LLC/Trillo management team, please click in the button and fill out the form.
Technology applied to telemedicine
Corstet welcomes you to hablaconunmd
Is a website developed entirely in Spanish so that those who wish to consult with an online doctor, can do so in their own language and from the comfort of their home.
It is very important to know that Corstet has tested the legibility of both TeleMd in English and Spanish and we can say that it works and helps all those who need to use the Service.
You need a consultation, trust Corstet and you will not stop using us. We are always ready to help you. TeleMd and you hand in hand!
Corstet te invita a hablaconunmd
Hablaconunmd.com es un website desarrollado integramente en español para que quienes deseen realizar una consulta con un medico online y lo puedan hacer en su propio idioma y desde la comodidad de su hogar.
Es muy importante saber que Corstet ha verificado la legibilidad de tanto TeleMd en Ingles como en Español y podemos decir que si funciona y ayuda a todos aquellos que necesitan usar el Servicio.
Necesita una consulta confíe en TeleMd y no dejará de utilizar nuestros servicios. Estamos siempre listos para ayudarlos. TeleMd y usted de la mano!
Technology applied to telemedicine
Corstet LLC has established a marketing affiliate agreement with MyVitalC.com, a leader in providing the purest form of a Nobel Prize winning molecule ESS60 that is systematically stirred in the dark at a controlled temperature with an inert buffer gas with only the best Certified Organic (MOSA, NOP) GMC-free olive oil sourced from olive orchards around the world.
Finally, the product is lovingly poured into our medical-grade cobalt blue glass bottles, for protection against UV light, and shipped directly to you! MyVitalC contains important antioxidants and has strong anti-inflammatory properties.
Users have claimed benefits with extending lifespan, boosting the immune system, increasing mental agility, and boosting vitality. MyVitalC products are also available for pets — for dogs, with bacon flavor, and for cats, with salmon flavor.MyVitalC Suplement Program here
Last Revised, Effective Date: August 23, 2022
Information We Collect
CORSTET collects both Personal Information (defined below) and Other Information (defined below) regarding users of the Services or relating to the Services, either directly or through the activities of third-party healthcare professionals, third-party suppliers or vendors and service providers ("Suppliers"). For purposes of this Policy, "Personal Information" is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to a person. "Other Information" is any information that is not Personal Information. We may combine Other Information with Personal Information, and in those circumstances, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
The Personal Information that CORSTET may collect includes:
- Name, date of birth, and demographic information (e.g., age, gender, etc.)
- Home, work, billing, and/or shipping addresses
- Email address
- Home and/or mobile phone number
- Health, prescription, pharmacy, and related information
- Messages from you
- Credit card information
- Insurance information
- Driver’s license or other government identification number
- Persistent online identifier (e.g. persistent cookie, IP address, MAC address)
- Internet/Network information, such as device name, device ID, browsing history, browser type, interaction with website or online advertisement
- Inquiry information, such as your questions/feedback to us or survey responses
For information about Other Information we collect, please see the section below "Sources of Our Collection," as well as the "Usage Information" and "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" sections of this Policy.
If you choose to provide us with Personal Information about your family members or any other individual, you represent and warrant that you have permission to provide this information to CORSTET.
You agree to let us use and share the Personal and Other Information you provide in order to provide the Services, to run our business (including for the purposes of internal business operations, analytics, and to provide, develop, change, market or optimize our services and products), and to communicate and market to you (directly or via third parties).
You agree that CORSTET may contact you by mail, telephone, email, or text message (including by an automatic telephone dialing system) at any of the addresses, phone numbers or other information provided by you or on your behalf in connection with your account, including for marketing purposes. CORSTET advertising and communications may include health, prescription, pharmacy, and related information. Should you send CORSTET a direct SMS message through a mobile device, such a message constitutes your prior express written consent to receive, review, and respond to the messages you request to that SMS device. You understand that you are not required to provide this consent as a condition of using our Services. You also understand that you may opt out of receiving marketing text messages from CORSTET at any time by texting the word "STOP" to the text message using the mobile device that is receiving the messages.
Sources of Our Information Collection
CORSTET collects Personal Information and Other Information from various sources that may include, for example, from:
- You Directly. Information you provide directly when you use or otherwise interact with the Services, including, for example, when you register for an account, sign up for any third party service through CORSTET, ask us to send or transfer a prescription to a pharmacy on your behalf, complete a survey, provide feedback and/or submissions, make a press inquiry, or submit information through the Services, in connection with a Program or otherwise.
- Your Browser or Device. Information collected automatically as a result of your interaction with us, our Suppliers and/or use of the Services (including historical sales information), including, for example, your geolocation information (which may include specific longitude and latitude), usage times and volume, and information about the device you are using (for example, device type, device ID, characteristics and status, browser type, operating system and application version and information about how our application is used) or through our marketing activities (see the "Usage Information" and "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" sections below).
- Publicly Available Sources. Information that is publicly available, for example information you submit to a social media network like Facebook or Instagram.
- Social Media Networks. Information that your social media network provides to us if you connect your social media account with CORSTET. For example, this may include your social media ID or username, name, email address, general location, friends list, and demographic information such as gender or birthday/age. Note that certain of the information we receive may become part of your account(s) with CORSTET and will be subject to this Policy.
- Otherwise in Accordance with our Agreements with You. Information as described elsewhere in this Policy, the Terms, and/or applicable Program terms, or at the time such information is collected.
- Healthcare Providers. Information that your health care providers provide to CORSTET such as credit card, billing, health or prescription information.
We may combine the information we collect about you, and we may combine information we collect about you with information we collect from other sources, for example, our advertisements that you see. See the "Usage Information" and "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" sections of this Policy. We may also associate information we collect about you with information we collect about other users' accounts if you/your employer has set up an account for multiple authorized users (for example, a corporate catering account).
How We Use the Information We Collect
CORSTET or our Suppliers may use Personal Information and/or Other Information in a number of ways, including:
- To Better Serve You. To help us better understand and serve clients and healthcare providers.
- To Provide You Our Services. To provide Services, Program and Services functionality and to administer the Services, including to coordinating medical visits between you and our trusted healthcare providers, keep track of appointments and prescriptions, and to ensure your compliance with any applicable Program terms. Note that third-party information you provide (for example, your friend in a forward-to-a-friend program) may be maintained in connection with your submission.
- To Contact You. To contact you by email, phone, text, push notice, or other method regarding our products and services, including matters related to your account, your order, or your future needs.
- To Provide You Information About Our Services. To provide you with, or otherwise respond to your submissions or requests for, information and/or services, including but not limited to providing e-newsletters, webcasts, text messages, push notices, marketing, and other programs; responding to customer service inquiries, and private event, catering, and other special services inquiries.
- To Send You Promotional Offerings. To send you promotional messages regarding new products or services, events that CORSTET sponsors, including but not limited to contests, surveys, special offers, and marketing programs, which may include information about programs with which any of us or them are involved, and/or information about third party products, services, offers or programs.
- To Invite You to Participate in Surveys. Survey responses received by CORSTET may not be in an anonymous format and may be associated with your Program account or other Personal Information.
- To Provide You Location-Based Services. To provide location-based services to you or to engage in analysis, research, product development, and targeted marketing by email, push notification, online, or in-app advertising, or otherwise based on your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), your use of our Services, and Personal Information that we collect from you on the Services. See "Location" below for more information. If you do not want to share your specific longitude and latitude with CORSTET, you may adjust your location preferences on your computer, browser, or mobile device.
- To Protect Our Online Security and Our/Our Supplier's Rights, Property and Interests. To monitor and protect the security of our computer systems and networks, and to protect CORSTET’s and our Suppliers’ rights, property, and interests.
- For Research Purposes. To conduct research and analysis and to otherwise measure the effectiveness of the Services, Programs, and our online and offline marketing efforts, and to develop and implement products, services, and marketing programs. This may include the combination of Personal Information with Other Information as well as with Personal Information and/or Other Information acquired by us from online and offline sources.
- For Collaboration with Third Parties. To work with third parties to append data to our records or enable other parties to append Other Information to their records.
- For Marketing Purposes. To coordinate Program activities and communications with other communications and marketing programs conducted by us and/or our healthcare providers. For purposes of targeted or customized advertising or messaging to you, including as described in the "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" section below.
- To Prevent Fraud. To prevent, investigate, or provide notice of fraud or unlawful or criminal activity.
- To Comply with Legal Process and Our Legal Obligations. To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. To comply with any applicable Healthcare Laws.
- For Our Business Transactions. To evaluate, negotiate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about consumers is among the assets transferred or is otherwise relevant to the evaluation, negotiation, or conduct of the transaction.
How We Share Information with Third Parties
We may share your Personal and/or Other Information with third parties as described in this Policy and for our business purposes including:
- To Our Service Providers. To our Suppliers who are performing services for us, including, without limitation, companies that host our Services or information systems, deliver communications on our behalf, take prescription and payment information, or otherwise assist us with providing the Services to you.
- Within CORSTET and its Affiliates. To affiliates, and business units, suppliers, consultants, and agents of us/them, including to administer/improve our/their programs and services.
- To Businesses Providing Features through our Services. The Services may also contain social media features, such as for example, a Facebook "like" button or an Instagram "follow" button. If you choose to use these features or other comment or sharing features provided through the Services, such action may disclose your Personal Information and/or Other Information not just to third-party websites and services, but also to their users and the public more generally. The Services may also allow you to share portions of your account information with third parties and will automatically share information about your use of our Services with third parties if you use third-party services to interact with the Services.
- To Third Parties in the Context of a Corporate Transaction. To third parties in the event of a proposed or actual merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, financing, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our business or assets.
- To Analytics Providers. To Suppliers and other third parties to engage in analysis, research, improvements to our products and services, and product development. These parties may use insights gathered from such information to improve their own products or services.
- To Third Parties in Anonymous/de-identified and/or Aggregated Form. To Suppliers and other third parties in an anonymous/de-identified and/or aggregated form that is not linked or reasonably linkable to any consumer or household, such as sharing statistics about users of the Services for CORSTET’s, Supplier's, and third party(ies)'s business purposes or otherwise.
- To Healthcare Providers. To third parties so they can develop, improve, and tell you about their services, offers, and programs which work with or are otherwise related to CORSTET’s or its affiliates’ products, services and offers. For example, we may share your information with a payment processor or a reservation service in order for them to tell you about how their services work with CORSTET’s services. To third parties when you use their services together with our Services, or when you share information directly through our Services. For example, the Services may contain links to third-party websites that incorporate comments and social media features.
- To Third Parties at Your Request or Otherwise with Your Consent. To third parties at your direction or with your consent.
To learn about opting out of the sharing of your Personal Information, see the "Your Choices and Changing Your Information" section.
Like most websites, apps and other like services, the Services gather traffic patterns, usage information, and similar data. This usage data may identify you individually and we may associate it with Personal Information that we collect from you on the Services and related to any Program(s) you participate in and as otherwise described in this Policy. (See the "Information We Collect" and "How We Use the Information We Collect" sections of this Policy for more details.) We may use this data in aggregated form or share anonymous/de-identified and/or aggregated information/statistics about visitors to the Services with others outside of CORSTET, and we may allow third parties to collect and aggregate Other Information through the Services and/or Supplier sites accessible from or through the Services.
- "Pixels" or "web beacons" are lines of code used by a website or third-party ad server to cause a cookie to track a user's activity on particular sites and/or using particular advertising/links, for example, to record that a user has visited a particular webpage or viewed a particular email, and to collect other information about that user on that site, including the IP address of the computer (and therefore infer information, such as geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude)), web pages being viewed, date/time viewed, and user activity on a particular page.
Third-Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing
We partner with third-party Suppliers to engage in analytics, analysis, auditing, measurement, research, and reporting, including without limitation based on Personal Information and/or Other Information collected over time, such as through your participation in the Programs, your activity on the Services, your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), and your activity on unaffiliated third-party sites, mobile apps, or other online services. Our Suppliers may use web logs or pixels, and/or they may set and access cookies or other Tracking Technologies on your computer or other device. For example, we may use third party services to help collect and analyze certain information for the purposes described in this Policy, including to evaluate our targeted marketing activities. Also see the "Targeted Marketing" section below. We may use this data in individual form, in a format that that does not, by itself, identify you individually and/or aggregated form, we may share information that does not, by itself, identify you individually and/or aggregated information and/or statistics with others outside of CORSTET, and we may allow third parties to collect and aggregate Other Information in connection with the use of Tracking Technologies. Your Personal Information may also be used for analytics related to tracking your activities on the Services, for example, whether you participated in a Program, and which links within our Service you clicked on. See the Career Site Cookies Settings for information specific to the career pages of this Site.
We and our Suppliers may implement and evaluate our marketing activities and programs, including to engage in targeted and personalized online advertising on the Services, on third-party websites, mobile apps, TV, or other online or offline services operated by third parties. This marketing may be targeted to you based on Personal Information and/or Other Information collected over time, such as through your activity on the Services, your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude), your activity on unaffiliated third-party sites, mobile apps, or other online services, other marketing activities and Programs, and/or from third parties with whom we work. We and our Suppliers may use Tracking Technologies (as described under "Usage Information" above) to collect information for such marketing and evaluation purposes. For example, our Suppliers may use the fact that you visited the CORSTET website to deliver ads to you on non-CORSTET websites. We and our Suppliers may also identify whether our marketing activities and programs resulted in you engaging in other activities on our Services, our advertising and/or marketing, making purchases from us and our healthcare providers, or otherwise engaging with us.
We and our Suppliers may use collected information to establish connections among related web browsers and devices (such as smartphones, tablets, and computers) for targeted advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. We and/or our Suppliers may match your browsers or devices if you log into the same online service on multiple devices or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household. This means that your online behavior (information about your activity on websites or apps on your current browser or device and your device’s geolocation (which may include specific longitude and latitude)) may be combined with information collected from your other browsers or devices. For example, our Suppliers may use this information to deliver an ad on your tablet or smartphone, to limit the number of times you see an ad across your devices, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across devices.
You may opt-out of certain of our or our Suppliers’ targeted marketing practices in web browsers by following the instructions below. Please note that you will need to opt out separately on all of your browsers and devices, as each opt-out will apply only to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. If you delete or reset your cookies or mobile identifiers, change browsers, or use a different device, any opt-out cookie or tool may no longer work, and you will have to opt out again. Note that some Suppliers may also make their own opt-out process available. Please note that even if you choose to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, you may still receive advertising about CORSTET.
- Web Browser Opt-Out. To opt out in web browsers, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page at www.networkadvertising.org/choices, the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice page at www.aboutads.info/consumers, and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada Consumer Choice page at www.youradchoices.ca/choices.
- Location Opt-Out. If you do not want CORSTET to use your specific longitude and latitude information for targeted marketing purposes, you may adjust your location preferences on your computer or browser.
If you would like to request that CORSTET limit the use or sharing of your Personal Information for other targeted marketing purposes, please contact us at email@example.com. If your Personal Information has previously been shared with our Suppliers or other third parties, any request to limit such sharing may not be effective with respect to such previously shared Personal Information.
The Services are only for users of the age of 18 or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us or provide any personal information about yourself to us at any time for the Services. We assume our Services are used by adults. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). With respect to those Services that ask for age, we do not collect personal information from individuals who identify themselves as under the age of 13 except in those limited circumstances where we believe that such collection is permitted under COPPA.
We may ask prospective users to provide their age during the registration process and at other times while using the Services. If a user indicates that he or she is under the age of 13 then all personal data collected during the registration process is automatically deleted except that we may retain and use limited information, such as the child’s email address, for a limited period of time, in those cases where we believe that the collection and use of such information is permitted under COPPA.
If a parent believes that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she can contact us via email or postal mail as listed below. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
Security of Your Information
CORSTET maintains reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Personal Information. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee that any safeguards or security measures will be sufficient to prevent a security problem. Email submissions over the Internet may not be secure, so please do not include any sensitive or confidential information in any emails to us.
Your Choices and Changing Your Information
We provide you with the ability to review or change certain elements of your Personal Information and make certain choices about how we use or share Personal and/or Other Information. You may review, change, or exercise choice regarding certain of your Personal Information and/or Other Information as follows:
- To update, verify, or delete certain of your Personal Information, please edit the applicable account. If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that not all fields are able to be changed.
- To opt out of certain analytics tracking, online advertising and third-party tracking, see the "Usage Information" and the "Analytics" and "Opt-Out Choices" subsections of the "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" section above.
- To stop sharing your specific longitude and latitude information with us, you may adjust your location preferences on your computer or browser.
- To request that CORSTET does not share your Personal Information with third parties for their own marketing purposes on a going-forward basis, please contact us at email@example.com.
- To unsubscribe from marketing emails, click the "unsubscribe" link found in our marketing email messages.
- To unsubscribe from text message communications, text STOP in response to the text message you received. Note that you will only be unsubscribed from the particular program about which the text was sent. If you have signed up for multiple text programs you will need to opt out of each program separately. Your opt-preference is tied to the mobile phone number you provide, not to any CORSTET account or you individually. Accordingly, if you share a phone number with someone else, the most recent opt preference for that mobile phone number will apply.
In some cases, this information may not be immediately updated, subject to retention for Program administration, dispute resolution, troubleshooting, and other legal or business reasons, including within our Supplier’s records. Your historical usage information may remain in our/our Supplier’s records. Also see the "Usage Information" and "Analytics" and "Opt-Out Choices" sub section of the "Third Party Analytics and Targeted Marketing" section above for other limitations. Other choices may be available within your account page or presented to you in certain marketing communications.
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional privacy notices relating to the processing of Personal Information about residents of certain countries, regions, or states. Please refer below for notices that may be applicable to you:
If you are a resident of the State of California, see our supplemental California Privacy Notice.
Under Nevada law, Nevada residents may opt out of the "sale" of their personal information, where the information is exchanged for monetary consideration. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident, you may submit a request to opt out of potential future sales under Nevada law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
European Union, Mexico, Central America, South America
Please do not use the Services if you are not located in the United States. The Services are intended for use only by individuals located in the United States. Use by visitors located in the EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA, or EEA, MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA, AND SOUTH AMERICA is prohibited.
Deletion Requests and Opt-Outs
All users nationwide can request deletion of their data as specified in the California Consumer Privacy Act. You can submit a request by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that we will need to verify your request before we can fulfill it, including verifying your identity.
To unsubscribe from CORSTET text marketing messages, please reply STOP to the message.
To unsubscribe from marketing emails, please use the link located at the bottom of the marketing email. CORSTET complies with CAN-SPAM and you may subsequently opt-out of receiving commercial messages from us by following the directions contained in any commercial email communication. You may still receive transactional messages about your account, including messages pertaining to, the renewal of your subscription (if applicable), and so forth.
To control what cookies are collected when you are on our website, please click on the "Cookie Preferences" link at the bottom of the applicable webpage or applicable website.
Accessing Your Information
We offer consumers nationwide the option to request certain information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a 12-month period. Note that due to its sensitivity, we will only provide you with prescription-specific data if you can provide us with the related BIN, PCN, group number, and member ID.
Canceling Your Subscription
In the event that you cancel or suspend a subscription service with us, we may still use the information about your use of our Services for record-keeping purposes, to improve our Services, to provide you with discounts, and to market to you (unless you have opted out).
For More Information
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective: September 09, 2014
Last Revised: April 19, 2022
IF YOU ARE A PARENT OR GUARDIAN ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A MINOR YOU ALSO REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR AND ON YOUR OWN BEHALF. AS A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A MINOR USING THE SERVICES YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
"Acceptable Use Policy" means the Acceptable Use Policy attached hereto.
"App" means our mobile application made available through the Apple App Store.
"Authorized User(s)", "You", "Your" means an individual who enters into this Agreement with CORSTET.
"Confidential Information" means information disclosed by a party ("Disclosing Party") to the other party ("Receiving Party"), whether orally or in writing, that is designated as confidential or that reasonably should be understood to be confidential given the nature of the information and the circumstances of disclosure. Confidential Information does not include any information that (i) was known to the Receiving Party prior to its disclosure by the Disclosing Party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party; (ii) is or becomes generally known to the public without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, (iii) is received from a third party without breach of any obligation owed to the Disclosing Party, or (iv) was independently developed by the Receiving Party without access to the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information.
"Content" means information either; (i) created by CORSTET and made available to Authorized Users through the Services, or (ii) obtained by CORSTET from publicly available sources or third-party content providers and made available to Authorized Users through the Services.
"Documentation" means any documentation (online or otherwise) made available by Company to You describing the Services or any support provided for the Services.
"Malicious Code" means code, files, scripts, agents or programs intended to do harm, including, for example, viruses, worms, time bombs and Trojan horses.
"Services" means the CORSTET services that are ordered by You (or provided to You under a free trial), and made available online by CORSTET, including associated offline or mobile components, as described in the Documentation. "Services" exclude Content and Third-Party Technology. Services also include any onsite Services provided by CORSTET at the request of a CORSTET customer.
"Third-Party Technology" means; (i) a Web-based, mobile, offline or other software application, technology or functionality, or (ii) any third party device or product, that is made available to Authorized Users and interoperates with, or is used by an Authorized User, in connection with a Service.
"CORSTET" means CORSTET Inc. and any of its affiliated companies.
"Your (User) Data" means electronic data and information submitted by or for an Authorized User to the Services, excluding Content and Third-Party Applications. Your Data may include Protected Health Information ("PHI") as defined under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, as amended, and all regulations implemented thereunder (collectively, "HIPAA"), or Personally Identifiable Information ("PII") as defined under applicable laws and regulations concerning data privacy.
1. Registration and Account Responsibility.
Your Authorized User account may only be used for your personal use and will require a username and password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under Your account. You shall: (i) have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, integrity, legality, reliability, and appropriateness of all data You provide; (ii) maintain the confidentiality of your password and user account information; (iii) use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to, or use of, the Services and notify the Company promptly of any such unauthorized use; and (iv) comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws in using the Services.
CORSTET has designed the Services to assist people achieve their health goals through healthy life-style choices and behavior. We encourage You to consult with Your healthcare provider before commencing the Services. You represent that You are in good enough health to begin these Services, which may include changes to Your diet or level of physical activity, among other things. The Services requires Your active engagement and participation. You understand that, despite Your efforts, individual users’ results will vary for a variety of reasons and CORSTET cannot guarantee that You will achieve your health goals.
Health Coaches and Therapists. CORSTET will match You with a health coach or therapist who will consult with You via telephone, video conference, chat, email or other online tools. We strive to maintain the client-health coach or client-therapist relationship throughout Your use of the Services but reserve the right to change Your health coach or therapist at any time. Our health coaches provide You with peer-to-peer support, encouragement, accountability and practical tips to help overcome barriers to meeting Your health goals. CORSTET’s therapists are health care professionals trained to evaluate a person’s mental health and use psychotherapeutic techniques to improve mental health. For quality assurance and training purposes, CORSTET records interactions between You and your health coach, including telephone and video conference calls. You will be asked to consent to such recording prior to your initial session. CORSTET does not record calls or videoconferences between You and your therapist. If You do not want CORSTET to monitor Your interactions with your health coach, please inform Your health coach or write to CORSTET’s Quality Assurance team at email@example.com. You can also disable recording under Your settings in the App.
FOR PURPOSES OF HEALTH COACHING SERVICES ONLY, IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE BY THE COMPANY. VIDA HEALTH COACHES ARE NOT ACTING IN A HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. OUR HEALTH COACHES DO NOT PROVIDE ANY MEDICAL, CLINICAL SERVICES, AND DO NOT DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR MANAGE ANY ILLNESS, DISEASE OR CONDITION OR HOLD THEMSELVES OUT AS BEING ABLE TO DO SO. VIDA HEALTH AND ITS HEALTH COACHES DO NOT HAVE EXPERTISE IN DIAGNOSING, EXAMINING, OR TREATING MEDICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, OR IN DETERMINING THE EFFECT OF ANY SPECIFIC EXERCISE ON A MEDICAL CONDITION. VIDA HEALTH DOES UTILIZE LICENSED THERAPISTS WHICH MAY PROVIDE COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY. YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE YOUR TREATMENT OR CARE PLAN, MEDICATION OR THERAPY BASED ON INFORMATION YOU RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR FROM ONE OF OUR HEALTH COACHES OR THERAPISTS. CONSULTATION WITH OUR HEALTH COACHES IS SUPPLEMENTAL TO ANY TREATMENT OR CARE PROVIDED BY YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER AND SHOULD NOT REPLACE REGULAR MEDICAL VISITS WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER REGARDING YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION OR THE USE (OR FREQUENCY) OF ANY MEDICATION OR MEDICAL DEVICE. INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OUR HEALTH COACHES OR THERAPISTS IS OFFERED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY DRUG, DEVICE OR TREATMENT OR REPRESENTATION THAT A PARTICULAR DRUG, DEVICE OR TREATMENT IS SAFE, APPROPRIATE, OR EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. QUESTIONS REGARDING ANY DRUG, DEVICE OR TREATMENT ALWAYS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR CONDITION OR EXPERIENCE ANY CHANGES IN YOUR CONDITION OR HEALTH STATUS. VIDA HEALTH COACHES AND THERAPISTS ARE GENERALLY AVAILABLE 24/7 TO PROVIDE COACHING (E.G., ADVICE ON MEAL SELECTION WHILE AT A RESTAURANT), THEY DO NOT PROVIDE EMERGENCY SERVICES. PLEASE CONFIRM AVAILABILITY DIRECTLY WITH YOUR COACH. THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE EMERGENCY, TIME SENSITIVE OR URGENT, REMOTE OR CRITICAL CARE SERVICES. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN EMERGENCY ROOM IMMEDIATELY.
Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin upon Your successful registration for the Services and will continue indefinitely unless terminated by either party as permitted herein.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company may suspend or terminate Your access to the Services if You (a) breach any term of this Agreement, or (b) engage in any conduct that the Company determines in its discretion may have an adverse effect on the Company or its reputation. The Company may also terminate Your access to the Services at any time for its convenience; and in such an event of a termination for convenience (but not upon a termination due to your breach of this Agreement), the Company shall refund any amounts prepaid by You for Services paid for but not received as of the date of termination for convenience.
If You were provided access to the Services as a result of participation in a health plan or because of an agreement between CORSTET and your employer or health care provider, termination of the agreement between CORSTET and the plan provider (or employer or health care provider if applicable) will also terminate Your right to use the Services unless you agree to assume financial responsibility for the Services and Company accepts such assumption. Upon termination, You will no longer have access to the Services or the health coaches, mobile application or other Content provided through the Services. In addition to termination, Company reserves the right to pursue any and all remedies available to it in the event of such a breach or conduct. Upon any termination, you will have the opportunity for a period of 90 days to retrieve any of Your data (and our obligations are only to use commercially reasonable efforts to retrieve such data, subject to any standard fees we may charge for our time in retrieving your specific data). To retrieve Your data please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will store any PHI or PII as required by applicable law.
Fees. Services fees for the Term will be paid in accordance with your registration confirmation. You acknowledge that access to the Services many be suspended until payment is received in full. All Service Fees are exclusive of any tax, levy, or similar governmental charge that may be assessed. You are solely responsible for all taxes based upon the provision, sale or use of the Services, excluding any taxes based on the Company’s net income.
Open Source. The Service may contain certain applications and portions of applications which are provided under terms and conditions which are different from this Agreement (such as open source or community source), or which require us to provide You with certain notices and/or information ("Excluded Code"). We will identify such Excluded Code in a text file or about box or in a file or files referenced thereby (and shall include any associated license agreement, notices and other related information therein), or the Excluded Code will contain or be accompanied by its own license agreement. Your Use of the Excluded Code will be subject to the terms and conditions of such other license agreement solely to the extent such terms and conditions are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or are required by such other license agreement. By using or not uninstalling such Excluded Code after the initial installation of the Excluded Code You acknowledge and agree to all such license agreements, notices and information.
Telehealth is the practice of health care, including diagnosis, consultation, treatment, transfer of medical data, and education using interactive audio, video, and/or other types of data communication. By signing this document and agreeing to participate in Services, You consent to engage in telehealth (e.g. internet, e-mail, or telephone-based interactions) with Your health care provider.
Telehealth through the App includes multiple benefits such as convenient appointments with Your health care provider and easier access to Your health information. Potential risks from telehealth include disruption in services and information due to technical difficulties, unauthorized interruptions to transmission or storage of medical information, or misunderstandings through Chat messaging. Your CORSTET health care provider will review with You the process in the event that You encounter technical difficulties during Your session or in between sessions. You may also email CORSTET’s customer support team at email@example.com if You experience technical issues with the App.
CORSTET’s App, web, and email are encrypted. By agreeing to this Consent, You agree that CORSTET will not be held responsible for any breach of confidential information if You communicate confidential or private information via unencrypted email, text, or phone messages.
Content. The information presented on or through the Services is made available to You solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at Your own risk. The Services may provide information about health and wellness and certain health conditions. However, the Services should not be construed as providing any kind of medical advice or recommendation and should not be relied on as the basis for any clinical decision or action. Patients should not use the information contained on the Services for diagnosing a health problem or disease. Medical advice should always be sought from a licensed, qualified medical practitioner. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You.
Service Access and Changes. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend these Services or materials we provide in connection with the Services at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some or all of the Services. We also may update the Services’ Content from time to time. While we make reasonable efforts to maintain current information, we cannot guarantee that the Services’ Content is complete or up-to-date.
iOS App Users. The following terms and conditions apply to You only if You are using the App from the Apple App Store. You, as an end-user of the App, acknowledge that this agreement is entered into by and between us and You and not with Apple, Inc., and Apple, Inc. is not responsible for the App and/or its content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You acknowledge that Apple, Inc. and its subsidiaries are third-party beneficiaries of this Agreement and that Apple, Inc. has the right (and is deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement. You acknowledge that Apple, Inc. has no obligation whatsoever to maintain or support the App. You acknowledge that You have reviewed the App Store Terms and Conditions (located online at http ://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/terms.html#APPS). This Agreement incorporates by reference the Licensed Application End User License Agreement (the "LAEULA") published by Apple, Inc. (located online at http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/appstore/dev/stdeula/). For purposes of this Agreement, the App is considered the "Licensed Application" as defined in the LAEULA and we are considered the "Application Provider" as defined in the LAEULA. If any terms of this Agreement conflict with the terms of the LAEULA, the terms of this agreement shall control. You further acknowledge and agree that in no event will Apple, Inc. be responsible for any claims relating to the App (including, without limitation, a third party claim that the App infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights) or Your use or possession of the App, including but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple, Inc. will have no warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App.
Warranty and Remedy. We warrant that the Services will substantially perform in accordance with the Documentation. We provide no warranty with respect to any Content. In the event of any breach of this warranty, (i) You must promptly notify us in writing, and (ii) Your sole remedy and our sole obligation shall be to refund any Fees paid by You (excluding any Fees paid on Your behalf) during the period of time the Services were not provided as warranted, up to a maximum of 6 months of Fees paid by You.
DISCLAIMER. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THE WARRANTY IMMEDIATELY ABOVE, VIDA HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN ADDITION, VIDA HEALTH; (1) DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, AND (2) MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, INTEGRITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR THAT CONTENT PROVIDED IS APPLICABLE TO, OR APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR PARTICULAR CONDITION OR USE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. CONTENT AND THIRD-PARTY TECHNOLOGY ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," EXCLUSIVE OF ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
Void Where Prohibited. The Services are intended solely for users in the United States. The Services are not available to all persons or in all geographic locations. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Services is void where prohibited.
Governing Law. You agree that all matters relating to Your access to or use of the Services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND ARBITRATION
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS. We want You to be happy with the Company’s Services. If, for some reason, we cannot resolve any concern You may have with our Services to Your satisfaction, You and the Company each agree to try to resolve those disputes in good faith after You provide written notice of the dispute as set forth below. If we cannot resolve the dispute, You and the Company agree that we will resolve the dispute through individual binding arbitration or small claims court, instead of courts of general jurisdiction.
Opt-Out. If You do not want to arbitrate Disputes with Company as set forth herein and You are an individual, You may opt out of this arbitration agreement by sending written notice to the following information within thirty (30) days of the date You first access or use the Services:
100 Montgomery St. Suite 750
San Francisco CA 94104
Dispute Notice and Dispute Resolution Period. Before initiating an arbitration or a small claims matter, You and the Company each agree to first provide to the other a written notice ("Notice of Dispute"), which shall contain: (a) a written description of the problem and relevant documents and supporting information; and (b) a statement of the specific relief sought. A Notice of Dispute to the Company should be sent to:
100 Montgomery St. Suite 750
San Francisco CA 94104
The Company will provide a Notice of Dispute to You by email to the address provided in Your user account.
The Company will provide You a designated representative to work with to try to resolve Your Dispute to Your satisfaction. You and the Company agree to make attempts to resolve the Dispute prior to commencing an arbitration or small claims action. If an agreement cannot be reached within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the Notice of Dispute, You or the Company may commence an arbitration proceeding or small claims action.
Arbitration Terms, Process, Rules and Procedures. (1) Unless You and the Company agree otherwise, the arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator and will take place in the county where the Services were provided. The arbitration will be governed by either: (a) rules that we mutually agree upon; or (b) the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules & Procedures (the "JAMS Rules"), as modified by this agreement to arbitrate, including the rules about the filing, administration, discovery and arbitrator fees. The JAMS rules are available on its website at www.jamsadr.com. Notwithstanding any JAMS Rule to the contrary or any other provision in arbitration rules chosen, by agreement, to govern the arbitration, we each agree that all issues regarding the Dispute are delegated to the arbitrator to decide.
(2) The Federal Arbitration Act ("FAA") applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. We each agree that the FAA’s provisions—not state law—govern all questions of whether a Dispute is subject to arbitration. To the extent that this agreement to arbitrate conflicts with the JAMS Policy on Consumer Arbitrations Pursuant to Pre-Dispute Clauses Minimum Standards for Procedural Fairness (the "Minimum Standards"), the Minimum Standards in that regard will apply. However, nothing in this paragraph will require or allow You or the Company to arbitrate on a class-wide, representative or consolidated basis.
(3) The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both You and the Company expressly agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
(4) We each are responsible for our respective costs, including counsel, experts, and witnesses. The Company will pay for any filing or case management fees associated with the arbitration and the professional fees for the arbitrator’s services.
(5) An arbitrator’s award will be a written statement of the disposition of each claim and will also provide a concise written statement of the essential findings and conclusions which form the basis of the award. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with some limited court review under the FAA, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction.
(6) As an alternative to arbitration, we may resolve Disputes in small claims court in the county where Services were provided. In addition, this arbitration agreement does not prevent You from bringing Your Dispute to the attention of any federal, state, or local government agency. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against the Company on Your behalf.
The arbitrator will write an award explaining the decision and the findings and conclusions supporting it.
No Trial By Jury And No Class Action. IF FOR ANY REASON A CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT IN ANY WAY PROCEEDS IN COURT RATHER THAN IN ARBITRATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE CLAIM IS AN ACTION, COUNTER-CLAIM OR ANY OTHER COURT PROCEEDING, WE EACH AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THERE WILL NOT BE A JURY TRIAL OR CLASS ACTION AND WE EACH UNCONDITIONALLY (1) WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY AND (2) WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASS WIDE BASIS, INCLUDING JOINING A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY OTHER PROCEEDING.
Export Compliance. The Services, Content, other technology We make available, and derivatives thereof may be subject to export laws and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions. Each party represents that it is not named on any U.S. government denied-party list. You shall not use the Service in violation of any U.S. export law or regulation.
Assignment. You shall not assign any of Your rights or obligations hereunder, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without CORSTET’s prior written consent and any attempt to do so shall be void.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the Services receive the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112 Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
© 2020 CORSTET, Inc
Acceptable Use Policy
You agree to comply with the following "Acceptable Use Policy" at all times while using the Service.
You will not:
- Use the service for gambling, adult entertainment, sexually explicit or other similar business;
- Upload any material depicting or promoting sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or that could otherwise give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws;
- Impersonate any other person, or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person or organization;
- Conduct Yourself in a vulgar, offensive, defamatory, harassing or objectionable manner;
- Copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, or distribute any Services, copyrights, or Trademarks;
- Infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person or infringe a copyright in direct violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") or any similar legislation;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on the Service or on any materials printed or copied off of the Service;
- Resell, import or export, directly or indirectly, the software associated with the Service;
- Create a risk to public safety or health in general or to any individual’s health and safety;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services or Software;
- Upload or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment associated with the Services;
- Reverse engineer, attempt to access or access any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques used in the Services, Software or Products;
- Interfere with the servers or networks connected to the Service or violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Services to create unsolicited email and/or SPAM (including any conduct that would violate the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 or similar legislation);
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Use any robot, spider, service search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the Service or any content of the Service;
- Permit direct or indirect access to or use of the Service in a way that circumvents a contractual usage limit;
- Modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Site or the Service; or
- Use the Services to facilitate IRC, Egg Drops, BNC, or IRC bots, proxies, game servers, or any online gambling services.
Accessibility Statement for CORSTET
CORSTET Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. CORSTET is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of CORSTET. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on CORSTET:
- Phone: (415) 989-1017
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 100 Montgomery St., Suite 750, SF, CA
- Postal address: 100 Montgomery St., Suite 750, SF, CA
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.